Summer Day Camp
Looking for something to keep the kids busy this Summer? Try out a week with us!!!
15 hours of gymnastics training (full-day campers)
Games & crafts
Full Days (ages 5 and up) 8:30 – 4:00
Week 1: July 26 – July 30
Week 2: August 9 – August 13
Week 3: August 16 – August 20
Week 4: August 23 – August 27
Full Days (all week) $210.00/camper (plus GO Fee)*
Before & After care package ~ $40 for the week/camper (8am – 4:30pm)
Either Before (8:-8:30) OR After Care (4:-4:30) Only $25/week/camper
*GO fee – insurance coverage required by Gymnastics Ontario.
$40.00 payable yearly with coverage from July 1, 2021-June 30, 2022
What you need
Wear comfortable gym wear or clothing – bare feet in the gym
Lunch & snacks/drinks Monday-Friday
Prior to registering we ask that your review and complete all of the forms and guidelines on the Return to Play-Safety Protocols Tab. All Forms are required for the First day of Camp.
- Masks are required to enter the building, and while in the lobby, and during any time while not engaged in gymnastics activity (Craft time)
- There will be separate cohorts for the campers. Each cohort will have separate lunch/craft areas, entrances, and washrooms for the week.
- Craft supplies will be prepackaged for each praticipant for use during the week.
- All coaches and participants must properly wash with soap and water or sanitize hands upon entering facility
- Coaches will be required to clean/sanitize gymnastics equipment between classes/events, where possible, and at the end of the day.
- Coaches are required to wear a mask at all times
- Anyone feeling unwell MUST STAY HOME. Coaches and participants will need to be symptom free for 48 hours prior to returning
- In the event that your child becomes unwell during camp we will isolate them, and make contact for immediate pick up. (If siblings are also at camp for protocol will have to be picked up as well)
How to register Register online at www.stthomasgc.com (Click on Register Here)